As an association representative of international moving companies, Fidi guarantees the success of your expatriation thanks to its mobility service, FAIM labeled.
International moving : our core business
One must not improvise an expatriation for work. In order to manage your international moving, call out FIDI and its worldwide network of 600 specialized companies. This is what you will get :
- A single point of contact who takes charge of your project from A to Z
- The expertise of exacting international movers, invested in a quality approach inspired from the NF Standard : the FAIM certification (FIDI Accredited International Movers)
- A professional international mobility with controlled risks in matters of organization, equipment and finance
- The reimbursement of the moving expenses for work expatriates whose employer has signed a convention with the International Federation of International Movers (Foreign Affairs Government, Defense…)
- The skills of mobility experts with proven operating mode, regularly tested to match the requirements of the FAIM label
- An all in one service with additional benefits and options, relocation and furniture storage, that allows to better accompagny expatriates in the evolution of their needs in France and abroad.
Peace of mind with our quality services of relocation and furniture storage
Required for all professional expatriation support services via the FAIM label, it is quality that defines the services of every company in our global FIDI network.
Whether you need our expertise in international removal, furniture storage and / or relocation, our partners’ professionalism is a major asset for the success of your mobility.
In terms of furniture storage, FIDI France makes available to the candidates for expatriation premises with caretakers perfectly adapted to the storage of furniture, regardless of the duration of the professional detachment.
Efficiently protected from light, dust, moisture or rodents by a specific packaging, the furniture retains its original state.
The only organization to combine a global network of international moving professionals and a relocation service in more than 100 countries, FIDI also guarantees the successful integration of expatriates in the new host country.
A large number of employees throughout the world, an expertise suited to the policies of corporate mobility and the rules of the host countries are some of our assets as a provider of relocation services abroad and international mobility with a wide range of services: administrative formalities, housing search, children's schooling, language training...